Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thou Shall LOVE Thy Neighbor's Lawn...

So, I'm thinking that should be a new commandment!

To make a very long story short, Dave and I found out on Friday that some of our neighbors don't like the way that we take care of our lawn.

Do we have toys all over the lawn?
No.
Do we go more than a week without mowing it?
No. 
Are there weeds, branches, garbage all over the lawn?
No.

Ummmm....then what's the problem you ask?
OUR GRASS CLIPPINGS!!!
You know the tiny pieces of grass that sometimes end up on your driveway or the street after you mow?!?!?
Well, they don't like that they (sometimes) blow onto their driveway, lawn or the main road.

I think that the real problem is some people really need to get a life.

I can't wait to move :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA :) I love crazy people!!!! Don't let them bother you!!!

I love you!!!

xoxox