Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Ten Things" Thursday

Today's "Ten Things" is ...If I had a whole day "off" and Dave was home watching the boys, these are some of the things that I would do.
(These are in no particular order)


  1. get a massage

  2. get a manicure and pediciure

  3. get my hair cut, colored and permed

  4. scrapbook

  5. lay in the sun and read a book

  6. go to the mall and try on clothes alone in the dressing room

  7. catch up with Jen

  8. take a nap

  9. go to target

  10. miss being with Evan and Connor (Dave too!)
**Let's be serious though...I can't really afford to do this all anyways...I would probably just clean the house and go to Wegmans :)
It's funny how things change when you're a mommy?!?!?!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw, so glad I made the list! :) We definitely do need to catch up soon. Miss you!