Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shoe Shopping with Bigfoot

Last week it was time to get Evan a new pair of sneakers. So, we headed over to Stride Rite at Eastview Mall.
 As soon as we walked over to the huge display of sneakers....Evan pointed out these ugly, "old-man" light-up ones. I told Evan no way and thought to myself how before I had kiddos that I said, " I will never let my child have those dumb light-up shoes"...lol...little did I know!
The sales women measures Evan's feet, he is now a 9 DOUBLE WIDE! Yikes!!!
I point out the shoes that I would like Evan to try on and she begins to tell me that the only pair that she has left in double wide is the light-up pair! JUST MY LUCK!!!! Evan tried them on and was in love. He was so excited that he began to run laps around the store and luckily he stopped for a second so that I could take a picture.
The smile on his face is worth having to put up with the dumb lights :)




1 comment:

Michelle said...

He's sooooo cute!!!!