Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture "Not So Perfect" Sunday


Yesterday, we did something that I had been looking forward to since I found out I was pregnant with Connor...

We got the boys pictures taken together!

I have been excited for this for so long...I dreamed of Evan holding Connor in his arms and smiling so big. I dreamed of Connor looking right at the camera and maybe even getting a smile out of him too.

HA! HA! HA!....DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Let's just say it was a memorable photo shot!
Evan would not sit still, even with being offered fruit snacks and Connor started out happy, but then started crying.
We managed to get 3 good poses, but we're going to have to try it again in a few months.

Even though it's not what I hoped for...I still love them because it really shows their "true colors".

Here is a "taste" of what we were dealing with!



*Thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt Lindsay for the matching shirts*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anytime!!! They look so cute in them, I deff need a picture!!!