Thursday, June 24, 2010

Earthquake!

Yesterday afternoon at 130PM, I turned on Barney and the boys and I started to watch it on the couch.
I began feeding Connor a bottle and then Evan laid down next to me. He pulled up the back of his shirt, pointed to his back and asked me to rub his tummy. I couldn't help but laugh! "That's your back", I told him. So as soon as I started to rub his back, he was asleep. A second later the couch started shaking and I figured maybe Evan isn't asleep and he's kicking the side of the couch with his leg. Nope....Earthquake!
I looked up and the blinds were swaying and the couch really started to shake.
I was afraid the kiddos would wake up scared, but no they slept right though it.
So...that was Evan and Connor's first Earthquake...how memorable!

No comments: