Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let's Play Catch (Up)...

I am so behind on this blog!
My goal has been to post something everyday since I started it back on Jan. 1st 2010, but lately it's been harder and harder for me to get "my computer time".
Maybe it's because... I have 2 kids, a husband (kid # 3), a house to take care of, lots of laundry and ironing, lots of shopping, cooking, cleaning, playing, reading, gardening, a Mom's group and Scrapbooking group to run, etc...I get busier and busier everyday.
I am not writing this to show you my excuse for being a bad blogger. I guess I writing it to show myself that it's okay to let something slip a little sometimes.
But, I have never been one to give up so easily...I do like a challenge!
So, starting tomorrow...my goal is to post something everyday....even if it kills me :)

I have a lot of catching up to do...so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Don said...

"a husband (kid # 3)"

HA!