Saturday, September 18, 2010

Evan Got A Haircut...Finally!

Evan was WAY over due for a haircut! Finally this past week, I couldn't take the craziness of his hair any longer. I loaded Evan and Connor in the car and we went to a cute kids hair place in the Village of Webster.
On Wednesdays, they offer a special discounted rate for kids under 10....music to my ears!  :)
This was by far Evan's best haircut, he only cried a little bit.
When it was all over he looked in the mirror and turned to me and said, "Mommy I'm cute!"
I died laughing!!!
The hairdresser then gave Evan 2 lollipops because he did such a good job. After she handed them to him, Evan hands me one of them and says, "Here Mommy, for you!"

Evan is a handful at times, but he is so cute sometimes-I love him!
How could you not love this face?


No comments: