Friday, September 17, 2010

Date Night!!

Tonight Dave and I were able to have a date!
Thanks to Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Chris, we were able to go out to do a little shopping and dinner.
We headed over to Eastview mall to Dave's favorite place, PF Changs. We had to wait an hour for a table, but were able to shop the mall while we waited.
Dave got a new shirt and Connor some oneies. Nothing this time for Evan or Mommy :(

It was so nice to have a quiet dinner and some adult conversation though, but I'll admit...Evan and Connor were on my mind...I missed them too :) Everytime I saw another little kiddo, I thought of them!

I forgot to take a picture at the restaurant, so I took this one after we got home.
Just for the record...we only had 1 drink :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

i'm glad you two had a good time! oh, email me dave's email address pleasssssee!!

i love you all!!