Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Sandbox + 2 Kiddos = A Relaxing Time?


Today we went to our favorite indoor play area with our "Mommies Gone Wild" friends...The Sandbox!
I'll admit I was a little anxious to see how different the Sandbox would be with two kiddos. Yes, this was my first time there alone with both of them, but as I have said before...I like to get out of the house and stay busy!
Evan listened and behaved himself so well and Connor slept the whole time. I was actually able to sit and have a conversation with another mom while I watched Evan exhaust himself before naptime :)
When it was time to go, Evan didn't even fight me to leave and he was aslept in the car before we even left the parking lot.





When we got home it was bath time for Connor...he didn't enjoy his bath too much today.
He did however enjoy his "Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion" massage afterwards.

I LOVE that fresh baby smell !!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when i get there i have to breathe in the youth!!!

i'm missing your babies...SOON!!!