Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Little "Stud Muffin"


Today was actually a really busy day for the boys and me.
We had an early playdate this morning at our friends Tracy and Chloe's house. Evan was having so much fun that we ended up staying for 2 hours. Connor slept the whole time we were there, but then decided to wake up and want a bottle as we were leaving. Of course!
Next, we went to the mall...that's right just the boys and me! I had to go to JCPenny's to get Dave a few pairs of work pants that were on sale. They were a really good deal! Evan was very excited to help me shop for Daddy's pants. The whole time we were in the store he kept saying, "Daddy's work pants".
 I also got the boys an outfit for their upcoming pictures that we're going to get taken in a few weeks. I can't wait!
Leaving the store, I realized...everyone got something new except for me! Thinking about this didn't make me feel bad at all though, over these last few years after becoming a "Mom" I've become very use to this. I am the happiest knowing that "my boys" are taken care of....yes, even Dave!
I had told Evan that if he was good in the store that we would walk down to Barnes and Noble so that he could play with the trains there. Well, he was good, so I kept my word.
As Evan was playing with the trains these two older twin girls came over to play too. Evan introduced himself to them. That's his new thing...he points to himself and says "Evan". Then he gave them each a train to play with.
That's our son...2 years old and already working the ladies!
I think we're going to be in trouble!!

No comments: