Friday, May 14, 2010

Fatigue Friday


Today was a pretty busy day for us. It was the only day that we stayed home all week, so we had some cleaning and organizing to do. We also had more items to get together for the garage sale tomorrow morning.
Around 10AM, Connor was taking a nap, so Evan and I decided to start cleaning.
When it's time to clean we have a certain routine that we follow. I have to have the "Pandora" music station on my laptop playing, so that Evan has music to dance to. I'll admit I might dance around a little too :)
Well, this particular day Evan was dancing in the living room and I was cleaning the kitchen. The next thing I know I see him sitting on the couch still swaying from side to side to the beat of the music. So I continue to clean. Not more than a minute or two later, I look back over at him....he's sound asleep on the couch still sitting up!

Is this what's going to happen during his Prom?
I'll feel bad for his date.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...it looks like he almost didn't make it to the couch!!

Michelle
xoxo