Monday, May 17, 2010

Lady Gaga...opps!...I mean Mister Gaga

Today we went to the Lilac Fesival with our "Mommies Gone Wild" friends.
It was a beautiful day for it.
We walked around the Lilacs and around the festival area.
It was nice to get some exercise and some fresh air.
Let me tell you... pushing a double stroller up some of those hills really gets the calf muscles burning :)

On the car ride home, I turned the radio on for a change. Usually we have to listen to what Evan calls the "new" or "old" kids CDs.
Anyways, the new Lady Gaga song came on and right away Evan says, "Mommy, Gaga on!"
Oh Brother!

Guess who we have to thank for this....not me....DAVE!
He secretly is a fan and is getting Evan into it too...Don't tell him I told you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie!!!!

Aunt Michelle just wants to eat him all up!!!

he better watch out...one more month!!