Thursday, March 25, 2010

Uneventful Doctor's Appointment

Today I had what I thought would be my last OB appointment EVER, but NOPE.
They still want to see me on Monday.

I had a Non-stress test and the baby is fine and healthy. He kept falling asleep during it, so the nurse had me eat some crackers and juice to get him going. Then he fell asleep again, so we called it a day with that.
After the NST, I had my first Ultrasound since my 20 week appoinment. I was very excited for it because I wanted to know what the baby weighed. I have had a feeling the whole pregnancy that this baby was going to be smaller than Evan...I was right.
Baby is weighing in at 7 pounds 8 ounces, but he still has 4 more days of "baking".

Looks like baby isn't going to be making his debut until Tuesday, but you never know :)

No comments: