Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan!!!!!

Today is Evan's 2nd Birthday! Dave and I can't believe that he's 2!!!
Holy Cow....where has the time gone????
Evan is an amazing little boy and we are very proud of him!

Our "birthday plans" for the day...
We going to start off with breakfast followed by a bubble bath (Evan, not me).
Then we're going to meet all our "Mommies Gone Wild" friends at "The Sandbox" for an hour or so of play time.
Next, we'll go to Evan's favorite store...Wegmans to get something for lunch and a cake for tonight.
Then when Daddy gets home from work...Chuck E. Cheese here we come!


2 years ago today...Evan was only a few hours old.

1 year ago today.

Evan today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that my lil man is 2 today!!! CRAZY!!! Time is just flying by.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I love you!!!

Love,

Aunt Michelle
xoxo