Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend was pretty busy for us.
We started Saturday off by going to our favorite Chinese Restaurant for lunch. As we sat there and ate all I kept thinking about was this was going to be our last time going to lunch just the 3 of us. Bittersweet!
Evan LOVES Chinese food as much as Dave and I do. He ate everything that we had.
After we left there, Evan fell asleep in the car, so Dave and I took turns running different errands.
We ended the day by going to Target and Wegmans and stocking up on as much stuff as we can before the baby arrives.
Today, we started off the morning trying to get use to the time change!
We cleaned and organized around the house. I washed all of Evan's and the Baby's toys. I even had the energy to do some wash too!
I also double checked all the hosital bags....READY TO GO!!!
I plan on ending the night with some ironing.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can you say nesting????? :)