Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Evan's 2 Year Old Checkup

Yesterday was Evan’s 2 year old check up. It went GREAT!!!

Evan is now 32 pounds and is slightly under 36 inches. He is in the highest percentile for height.
He’s going to be tall like his mommy and daddy!

The doctor was very impressed with Evan. Especially that he knows his alphabet, numbers and has such a huge vocabulary for being only 2! Also that he’s been doing a great job with his toddler bed, potty training and eating so well.
It's such a great feeling as a mommy hearing this from the doctor!!!

Evan had to get a shot and lead test at the end, which he wasn’t too happy with. After he received the shot and the nurse walked out, Evan turned to me and said, “Mommy, go bye-bye now”.

*As we were leaving the Doctor's office ...I thought to myself...the next time I come here, I'll have 2 kids in tow :)

No comments: