Friday, February 5, 2010

"Smarty Pants" Alert



Here's a quick update on Evan:

He is 23 months old today!!!!

Evan as of last week can sing his ABC's in order all by himself including "Now I know my ABC's.....!
He knows his numbers 1-10 perfectly and he's can almost count all by himself from 1-20.

We are working on shapes and colors right now...which he got a new puzzle for. He LOVES his puzzles!

He will now point to my tummy and say "baby brother"....so cute!! I bought him a "Big Brother" book a few weeks ago and he wants to read it at least a dozen times a day.

We were walking into a store this morning and there was a 60% off sign in front. He points to the sign and says "Mommy Sale"....lol...I was so proud!

Potty training is coming along great too! He loves to sit on his "big boy" potty.
Most of the time we have to "drag" him off of it :)

We also have to get a lock for the fridge :)
Evan figured out how to open it earlier this week.
This morning he told me he wanted chocolate milk. So as I am eating my breakfast, he brings me the gallon jug of milk and the chocolate syrup!


2 comments:

Jen said...

He is a smart one! Love the "sale" comment. :)

Anonymous said...

My lil man is getting so big!!! I'm miss him soooo much!!

I love you guys!!

Michelle
xoxo