Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Potty" House Party


Today we had a very special play date at our house.
A Huggies Potty Party!!!
 I had won an opportunity to host a "Huggies" Potty Training Party. I was sent free samples of diapers, lots of coupons, DVDs and other goodies for myself and my playgroup,
"Mommies Gone Wild".
After I passed out all the goodies and the mommies tried to watch the DVD, the kiddos played.
 Most of the time the kiddos played in Evan's room. Evan would turn on his "Elmo" CD to his (and Uncle Chris') favorite song, "Elmo you can drive my car"! Evan would turn it up really loud and all the kids would dance and scream with excitment to it.
There was also a lot of "hide and seek" in the closet, as you can see from the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan's hair looks so much darker!!!

love you and miss you lots!!!

Michelle