Friday, February 26, 2010

How Not to Spend Your 28th Birthday...


is in the HOSPITAL!
Yup, thats what happened to me. I was feeling great most of the day.
Later in the afternoon, I was on the phone with my sister and I started to feel nauseous.
Then it was all down hill from there...I couldn't keep ANYTHING down!
When Dave got home from work, he called my Doctor and we went right to the hospital.
I was there from 7PM until 7AM. They did blood work, urine samples, etc.
Come to find out, I was extremely dehydrated.
I had to have 3 IVs and 2 different types of nausea medication.

I was thankfully able to make it to Evan's Party on Saturday, but I'm still not completely back to normal.

**If you remember I was also in the hospital on my birthday being pregnant with Evan, but that was because of high blood pressure. What luck I have!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your better but i had a great time with my Evan!

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

I still think you should post the other picture that I sent you. HAHAHA!!! Feel better! I love you!

Love,

Michelle
xoxox