Friday, February 19, 2010

Question: "Danielle, are you ready for 2 kids"?

Answer: YES!!!

This is the question that lately I have been getting asked a lot.

Yes, I am ready and in fact, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I don't feel scared at all. I am much more confident this time around.
 I am really looking forward to the challenge!

I can't wait for our family to be complete. (This will most likely be our last kiddo)
I can't wait to see Dave be a Daddy again. (He is an amazing father!)
I can't wait for Evan to be a big brother.
I can't wait to say "My Boys..."!
I can't wait to take "my boys" out for the first time by myself in the double stroller.
I can't wait to be just as active with two kids, as I am now with one. (I am not one for sitting around-I like to stay BUSY)

There are so many more things that I am looking forward to... but too many to list, I think that you get the idea though.

I am SO EXCITED and SO READY!
I can't wait to be the Mommy of 2 boys!






1 comment:

Jen said...

Great post, Danielle! You're going to be a great mommy to your 2 boys :)