Monday, December 20, 2010

Martha Stewart Wannabe?

This last week was quite a "crafty" one at the Moulton Home.
Evan and I worked on making some Christmas gifts for family. I can't show pictures or talk more about those though because they are gifts :)

I actually found some time to work on a little project for Evan's Room.
I have slowly been trying to change Evan's room theme from Dinosaurs to Cars, Trucks and Hairplanes (as he likes to call them).
So for under $3 total, I made the 2 frames below.
I painted wooden frames green, added scrapbooking paper with road signs to it. Then finished by adding an already painted dump truck and train to the center.
Evan loved them and he told me, "Mommy, good job"... I was pretty proud of myself!
We had a few Christmas parties to attend too. I was in the mood to try to make something different.
I have always wanted to make chocolate covered pretzel rods...so that's what I did.
So yummy and so easy!!
The hardest part was keeping Daddy and Evan out of the kitchen :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those frames are so cute. I can't wait to chat again!