Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Don't Call Me A "Soccer Mom"...



So, let me flashback to about 11 years ago when Dave and I started dating...

You know when you and your boyfriend (future hubby) say things like "when we have kids...we will never let our kids watch TV" or "our kids will never eat candy" and how about "we will never own a mini van"!

Boy, do things change when you have kids!

Look what we bought this morning!!!
I am loving it!!! There is so much room, we almost need to have more kids to fill it...ummm...I like it just the way it is :)

So, please just don't call me a "Soccer Mom".....my boys are going to be Bowlers anyways :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Jen said...

YAY!!!! I love minivans! I can't wait for mine. You will really enjoy it, I'm sure! It's very pretty. :)