Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Ten Things" Thursday

These are the "Ten Things" that I learned after becoming a Mommy. There are MANY MANY things that I have learned in the past 2 1/2 years, but these are the ones that popped in my head today :)




  1. I know which Barnes and Nobles have a train table in the children's section.

  2. I know that I won't be able to go to the bathroom alone for a very long time.

  3. I know how exciting it is to go to Wegmans alone.

  4. I know all the names of the engines on "Thomas and Friends" including train parts.

  5. I know I give magic kisses that can make any boo-boo go away.

  6. I know all the words to every Elmo and Kids CD we own.

  7. I know the entire PBS cartoon schedule.

  8. I know not to leave home without goldfish.

  9. I know that things will never go as planned, especially photo sessions.

  10. I know no matter how bad of a day I've had...I LOVE being a Mommy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the picture, Danielle....and the topic. May have to steal it for a future Thirteen Thursday. :) Miss u!

Michelle said...

Very Cute!!!

I love you all xoxox