Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Years!

On Wednesday, Dave and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.
We actually got to go out on a date....with no kiddos!
We went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Selena's.
It was a nice night, so we were able to sit outside.
I actually tried my first Mojito...so good!
Dave of course had to take a picture of me enjoying my first sip.
I returned the favor by taking a picture of his first bite of dinner.
After dinner, we walked through the streets near the restaurant and got a cookie at a coffee shop.
Then we went to the one place that I sometimes dream about going to "kid-less"...Target!
Did we buy anything for ourselves while we were there? Of course not!
We bought stuff for Evan and Connor.
Well, it was a really nice night out together and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years have in store for us.
I love you Dave!



2 comments:

Jen said...

That was so cute! I'm so glad you guys had a date night :) Happy Anniversary!

Dave said...

Next 5 year? Hopefully more date nights!