Monday, July 19, 2010

Pedicures with Mommy

So...you know how most mommies have "craft time" with their kiddos?
Well, a few days ago Evan and I had "pedicure time" instead.

I have really been needing to repaint my toenails, especially since it's summertime!
I decided I couldn't put it off any longer, so I finally did it.
To my surprise...Evan was really interested in what I was doing to my toes.
He kept asking me questions about everything that I was using and of course...why I was using it.

I had some nail decals that I put on my toe nails to really give me that "I just got a pedicure at a salon feeling" and of course Evan needed to "have some too", as he likes to say.
So, I had to put a decal on his toes too. He probably would have let me paint them too, but I could have only imagined the look on Dave's face when he got home and saw that!

Well, here are the finished products...I hope you can tell which ones are Evan's :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...love them!!!!

Miss u guys!!!

Love u all!!!!

Anonymous said...

My poor son :)