Saturday, October 30, 2010

Connor is 7 Months Old!

Like I've been saying every month...Holy Cow! Where the heck does the time go?!?!?
Connor is 7 Months old!!!
I don't have too much to add this time because I was late doing his 6 month update a few weeks ago.
Connor is such a smiley baby! He smiles at everyone and everything...gee I wonder who he gets that from??? :)
Connor is really liking his food! He loves bananas, apples, pears, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. He doesn't like peas or green beans (breaks my heart-my fave!). He loves sitting in his highchair and loves to play with his spoon after he eats.
He doesn't like to nap...I think he's afraid that he's going to miss out on something...lol! He sleeps through the night fine, but during the day is sometimes a chore to get him to nap. 
Connor is wearing size 12 month clothing and wears a size 3-4 in shoes.
He loves to roll around on the floor and  is way more interested in Evan's toys then his own.

No comments: