Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Connor is 6 Months Old (The Update)

Last Monday was Connor's 6 Month Doctor's appt.
 I promised an update on his stats, so here they are.
Connor is 17 pounds 12 ounces and is a little over 26 inches long.

At this appt, both Connor and Evan also got their flu shots....I don't know which kiddo was more "fun" to hold for the shot, a 2 year old or 6 month old...can you guess?

Connor will most likely me sitting up any day now...I can't wait for that!
He has been a little "crabby" lately, so we are thinking that teeth are on their way.
Let the fun begin!

He goes back to the doctor's in January for his 9 month appt....
it's crazy to think that he will most likely be crawling by then!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, but I want MORE!!!!

Love you all!!!

xoxox

Jen said...

So good to see his picture! Love it!