Thursday, March 10, 2011

Evan's FIrst Trip to the Dentist

Oh....a day that I have dreaded as much a taking Evan to get a haircut!
Evan's 1st time at the dentist!
We decided to have Evan's first dentist experience be at one that specializes in kids.
I figured that both Dave and I would be able to go in the room with him, but they only allowed one parent in...lucky me! I totally didn't know what to except from him and as usual Evan surprised me.
He let them take X-rays and clean his teeth like he had done it all before. The only time that he was really unhappy was when the actual dentist came in to look over his teeth...not a fan of that!
Overall, Evan did great and he has NO cavities!
They gave him a whole goodie bag after the cleaning too. It had a toothbrush, flavored floss, stickers, coloring pages, crayons and a toy car in it....I wish I got that after my cleaning. I'm lucky if they let me pick out my new toothbrush color! 

No comments: