Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pushing 30

As some of you may know....yesterday was my 29th birthday. YUCK.....29! Where did the last 12 years of my life go? I feel like I was 17 yesterday.
I can remember when I turned 18, I said to myself, "Only 22 more years until I am 40". At the time, it seemed like it would take forever. Now what seemed to be the blink of an eye...I'm married, have a house, 2 kids and mini van...HOLY COW!.... "Only 11 more years until I am 40" 

I started my day yesterday being able to sleep until 8am.....yes both kiddos slept until then!
Then I headed to a local salon to get a haircut, manicure and massage pedicure. 
After spending 2 of my last 3 birthdays in the hospital, this was all much deserved!
Then I came back home, changed and went to dinner.

Below are a few pictures of Dave and I with the boys before we headed out to dinner.

Stay tuned for my "30 things before I'm 30 list" too!



1 comment:

Jen said...

You look great!