Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Connor's First Haircut...Well Sort Of

I am very thankful for the fact that I was blessed with 2 very handsome, healthy boys.
However, they both seem to have ended up having "CRAZY" hair!!
Both Evan and Connor have hair that is always all over the place.
With our "first family of 4" family Christmas pictures this weekend...I needed to get the boys' hair tamed.

On Sunday, we took Evan to get his haircut. This time I had Dave join us to get the "full experience" :)
Evan actually did a little better then the last time, but was defiantly an "eye-opener" for Dave.
Evan started to cry and say "ouch" before the hairdresser was even near him. But the funniest part of it, is after we came home...for the rest of the day Evan kept asking Dave and I to put more baby powder on the back of his neck...just like the hairdresser did.

Last night, I decided that we had to do something with the sides of Connor's hair! His hair is really short in the back, but really long on the top and sides. His side pieces were getting so long that I was actually tucking them behind his ears!
So....I decided to just trim the sides myself and not take him to an actual "hair place" until he's a little older.
Dave and I ended up taking turns cutting it and of course, Big Brother Evan had to get involved too.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

so cute!!! i love the last picture, Evan looks so excited ;)

see you all in one month one day!!!

xoxo