Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome to _________'s Room!!!!


 
So.....here it is. As I mentioned before, the room is bright green with a white trim.
The theme is Monkey/Jungle.
This is the changing table area. As you can see it's all stocked and ready to go!
Here is the crib.
All ready...just need baby!
The dresser and glider.
 The baby's clothes are all washed and in the drawers!
I am replacing the cushion's fabric on the glider. It will be a dark brown when I am finished.
Inside the closet, the clothes are all washed and hung too.
The top shelf is filled with diapers that I have been stocking up on.
As you can see we are all ready for the baby!
All we need is the baby and a name!
We haven't totally decided on the name yet, but don't get too excited...
we're not going to tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

I love you!!!

Michelle